Land Clearing and Leveling
All Pro Able Tree & Timber is a family owned and operated tree service which has been serving the Southern Tier, Twin Tiers, and surrounding region for over 50 years. In addition to logging, tree removal and stump grinding services, we offer full service lot clearing, lot leveling, and lot grading services.
Whether you are a homeowner, developer or builder, our team of lot clearing professionals will work closely with you throughout the process so that new houses, residential additions, or new commercial properties can be built. We provide affordable and efficient lot clearing and tree removal services for rural or suburban, commercial, and residential properties. All Pro Able Tree & Timber provides cost-effective lot clearing and tree removal services to help you prepare your lot for development or reduce the vegetation on your property.
Clearing land is a necessary step in order to prepare the land for planting or building. There are several steps that must be followed to clear land: measuring, mapping, and surveying. After the necessary measurements have been taken, a map will be created depicting the dimensions and acreage of the plot of land that needs to be cleared. Once this information is known, a survey can then be conducted in order to determine the best way to clear the land.
If you are in need of tree removal or are looking to clear your property of trees to make way for a landscaping project, call All Pro Able Tree & Timber. Should the area you are clearing have timber of any value, we may be able to assist you by properly harvesting and transporting your logs and generating income for you during this process to offset your expenses.
Once standing timber has been removed, the process continues with the cutting smaller trees and brush. We will then bring in the required big equipment from stump grinders, skid steers, backhoes, excavators, bulldozers, etc. to remove stumps, push dirt. We also offer leveling and/or grading of your land once cleared to prepare it for the next phase of your project.
While lot clearing can be a hassle for property owners, our highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians utilize a wide range of modern, specialized equipment and are trained in the latest techniques to quickly and efficiently clear land and lots of any kind on any type of terrain. Our team will provide prompt, professional service and will work with you to preserve any trees on a site to the extent you specify, all at an affordable rate.
There is no project too big or small for All Pro Able Tree & Timber. We have the right equipment to do small or big land clearing jobs and know what it is to work safely but efficiently to meet deadlines and other criteria you may need. Every job is different and there are many considerations for the property owner and the All Pro Able Tree & Timber to discuss when developing a plan for lot clearing.
- Land Condition: The type and state of the land is an important consideration when developing a plan and/or budget. Sloped grounds and challenging terrains require more labor and sophisticated machinery, in comparison to flat land.
- Local Regulations – The codes, rules, and laws, permits requirements need to be included in the planning and project budget as well as may impact the timeline before the project can start.
- Debris – The process of clearing land generates scrap in the form of felled trees, shrubs, and plants. The methods you choose to get rid of the waste will affect your project’s timeline and cost.
- Grading Requirements – The cost of site levelling and grading depends on the type of equipment used, the time required for the job, and accessibility to the property.
- Weather Conditions – If bad weather strikes during the ongoing process of lot clearing, then you may require additional time to complete the work. In some cases, you may also need more labor and machinery.
- Haulage, Disposal, and Clean Up – Disposing of the waste and land clean up are a few factors that need to be evaluated when planning a project and budget.
Contact Us Today
Contact All Pro Able Tree & Timber today for more information and your free estimate for our lot clearing, logging, tree removal services or stump grinding services and learn why All Pro Able Tree & Timber has become the most reputable and reliable tree service provider across Broome County, Tioga County, Chenango County, Delaware County, Steuben County, Cortland County, Onondaga County and beyond!